Need to make a maintenance request for your military housing? You have options! Work orders can be submitted in person at the housing office or via phone. For added convenience there are also apps and web portals for that.

Every privatized housing management company operates an app or web portal to submit and travel maintenance requests. A few allow additional functions such as event notification or payment processing.

Later this year, the Army plans to launch a web-based/mobile app for all service members, civilians and their spouses who live in Army government-managed housing, to include barracks. Residents will be able to submit and track work orders, and complete surveys about the timeliness, quality of work, and customer service for each work order.


Housing Environmental Health

Response Registry (24/7):



DSN (312) 421-3700


DSN 421-3700

Stateside Commercial: