Addison Road and Arlington Cemetery Metro stations have closed for platform reconstruction and station improvements, according to a release from the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
WMATA writes that Shuttle buses will replace trains at the two closed stations for the duration of the project, with no Blue Line service. Additional Yellow Line trains will operate from Franconia-Springfield to Mt. Vernon Square; however, weekend service adjustments may be necessary due to other scheduled track work.
• No Blue Line trains will operate.
• Additional Yellow Line trains will operate between Franconia-Springfield and Mount Vernon Square stations at all times. (Yellow Line service between Huntington and Greenbelt is unaffected.)
• Customers traveling to downtown D.C. from stations south of Arlington Cemetery should board a Yellow Line train. Transfer at L’Enfant Plaza if necessary.
• Silver Line trains will pass through Addison Road without stopping.
• Riders traveling between Largo Town Center and Rosslyn stations should use Silver Line trains.
Free shuttle bus service will operate Between Rosslyn, Arlington Cemetery (during operating hours), and Pentagon every 12-15 minutes; and Between Addison Road and Capitol Heights every 6-8 minutes.
Customers may also consider regular-route bus service to get around the construction areas.
For more information on service details, go to wmata.com/platforms.